- World Social Forum (first meeting 2001) To promote alternative answers to world economic problems. Meets in January, at the same time, as an alternative to the World Economic Forum's Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland..
- Porto Alegre Manifesto A proposal for social change produced at the 2005 World Social Forum outlining twelve proposals for the construction of another, different world, allowing citizens to take back their own future.
- Doughnut Economics Action Lab Turning Doughnut Economics from a radical idea into transformative action
- Wellbeing Economy Alliance WEAll is a collaboration of organisations, alliances, movements, and individuals working towards a wellbeing economy, delivering human and ecological wellbeing.
- Wellbeing Economy Policy Design Guide This guide has been co-created by the Wellbeing Economy Alliance (WEAll) to support visionary policy makers, like you, to build more just and sustainable economies for people and planet.
- Relationship-to-Profit We don't have to have a profit-driven economy. There are alternatives. We can shift the economy away from institutions that prioritize private wealth to those that are designed to deliver social and environmental wellbeing.